top of page


I'm an employer looking for candidates to fill a position

How can I do business with us?
We pride ourselves on offering personalized service to all employers who work with us. To find out how we can be of assistance to you, consult the Employers section and do not hesitate to call us to discuss in more detail. of your needs.

I'm a candidate looking for a job

How can I apply for job offers advertised by your agency?
You can apply online by completing the job application form and attaching your CV. You can also contact us by phone or in person. If your application is successful, you will be contacted for an interview.

What documents do I need to provide when applying for a job?
You need the following documents:

  • Photocopy of photo ID;

  • Photocopy of your social insurance card;

  • Photocopy of proof of residence;

  • Two employment references.

I'm a worker

How do I know when I will receive my firstPayroll era and the following ones?
Your employer has up to one month to give you your first paycheck. Each employer may adopt a different payroll system. Contact him to find out how often your salary will be paid to you. For more information, we invite you to consult the payroll section of the CENSST website, ourPay period list or our Payment policy (fr/es/en).

I would like to know how many hours I worked in the last week.
Unfortunately, our agency cannot keep track of your hours worked. If you do not know your number of hours worked, you will be able to find all the details on your next pay stub provided by your employer.

How does pay work on public holidays?
The majority of Quebec employees are entitled to leave as well as compensation during public holidays. It is the employer who is responsible for paying his employees according to the standards in force for public holidays. For more information, we invite you to consult the section on public holidays on the CNESST website.

I want to go on vacation. How should I plan my vacation dates? What will my income be?
Several rules govern taking vacations in Quebec. To find out all the details, we invite you to consult the vacation section of the CNESST website

What happens if my employer decides to terminate my employment contract?
An employer can terminate your employment for several reasons and in several ways. To fully understand what this involves, we invite you to consult the section on the end of employment of the CNESST website.

I'm concerned about my safety at work.
If you are concerned about your safety at work or if you simply want to be better informed on the subject, consult the CNESST website.

Like, can I get my T4 and my R1?

Please click on the link and follow the instructions

Your username consists of:

  • The first 3 letters of your last name

  • The first letter of your first name

  • The last three digits of your social insurance number.

Your password is your social insurance number:
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask at +1 (450) 933 7090.

Web computer prototype for modern blue and purple mobile app (34).png
bottom of page